夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里.Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.And yellow leaves of autumn,which have no songs,flutter and fall there with a sign.
50字内英语美文摘抄
To see a world in a grain of sand 一花一世界
And a heaven in a wild flower 一沙一天国
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand 君掌盛无边
And eternity in an hour 刹那含永劫
By William Blake(作者威廉·布莱克,译者:李叔同)
这个版本的翻译是我最喜欢的。
英语美文摘抄
To see a world in a grain of sand. And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand. And eternity in an hour
从一粒沙子看到一个世界,从一朵野花看到一个天堂
把握在你手心里的就是无限,永恒也就消融于一个时辰.
Life is a chain of moments of enjoyment, not only about survival
生活是一串串的快乐时光,我们不仅仅是为了生存而生存
Let’s write that letter we thought of writing "one of these days".
曾"打算有那么一天"去写的信,就在今天写吧.
I love you not because of who you are,
Because of who I am when I am with you.
我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,
而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉.
No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is worth make you cry.
没有人值得你流泪.值得让你这么所的人,不会让你哭泣.
The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside th knowing you can’t have th.
失去某人,最糟糕的莫过于,他近在身旁,却犹如远在天边.
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
对于世界而言,你是一个人;但是对于某个人,你是他的整个世界.
Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
纵然伤心,也不要愁眉不展,因为你不知道是谁会爱上你的笑容。
Don’t waste your time on a man/woman, who isn’t willing to waste their time on you.
不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间.
Just because someone doesn’t love you the way you want th to doesn’t mean they don’t love you with all they have.
爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你,那比能够不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你.
Don’t cry because it is over, smile,because it happened.
不要因为结束而哭泣.微笑吧,为你的曾经拥有.
And forever has no end.
永永远远,永无止境.
Life is a pure flame, and we live by an invisible sun within us.
生命是一束纯净的火焰,我们依靠自己内心看不见的太阳而存在.
生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美。
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves。
有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。
Once we dream that we were strangers。 We wake up to find that we were dear to each other。
我的心是旷野的鸟,在你的眼睛里找到了天空。
My heart,the bird of the wilderness,has found its sky in your eyes。
是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。
It is the tears of the earth that keep her smiles in bloom。
如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
If you shed tears when you miss the sun,you also miss the stars。
你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
What you are you do not see,what you see is your shadow。